THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT I REALLY APRRECIATE IT!

AM IN A PRETTY BAD MOOD SADLY!!!
thus the photo explains it all!
some one called me fat today!
i mean you dont have to remind me that i actually put on weight right and actually say it in my face seriously~
at least i am glad i am not the type of girls who are so anorexic!
i am a healthy girl with a healthy BMI thank you very much!

forgeddit! i shall post about what i have been doing~
got my school cardigan today~ and my rin costume sooo pretty~~
hehe~ went to spin spin house to collect them~

shall show you the school uniform first XD



sorry for the horrible face >< totally didnt bother with make up~

just wanted to show off the school uniform~ XD



My rin costume~~ so cute right??? i forgot to wear the wings *smacks self*
i know i look a little plump! but i dun care~ i love the way how i am!
got my photos from my photoshoot with albert~ only a few though stole from his facebook account~

hehe i love the photos~

tata for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment