updates like finally~~

finally able to do an update !!! gonna cram so many days into one post OTL
went for karaoke last week wednesday with akira, yuki and kyon~~
we were all singing crazily lol~ damn fun 
went to meet my nor nor and dragged her down to join us for a little while then sent her back so she could meet *ahem ahem* lol~
could not resist i went to buy a starberry shortcake for myself to eat at the bakery!!! forgot to take pictures of it D8 was no=ing on it while the rest were singing~ just pure bliss since there was free entertainment and all ~

went to bugis to eat ramen at the new store at iluma it was so delish!!! 
well on a different note they do charge GST and service chanrge so one bowl of ramen came up to be about 15 to 20 dollars depending on what you order~

went to play gashapon again! but i still could not get mukuro damn!!!!
was so dissappointed that kyon treated me to ben and jerry's ice cream~~~ yay!!!



 hehe kyon catching ice cream for akira!!! it was a success~~~
my gashapon collection so far~







so cute right??? omg there goes my money sigh!!!
 bought precious memories card game of bakemonogatari!~ *jimmy bought them*
he convinced me to play it too =3=



 met erika on thursday with jimmy. selicia backed out last minute cause she was so tired!!!!
buuu~ met erika we passed her, her birthday present!!!
gary, me, selicia, jimmy and anthony shared to get her the present~
stitch and his toy ~
stitch as snow white and his toy as the witch lol!!
 met erika first though since i finished school super early, went to walk around somerset and came across a shop which we didnt know was BONJ, THE JAPAN until we paid for our sweets =.=||






 went out with my cousin on friday and we both each got a tail~ now i dun have to steal stan stan one ahahaha!!
resisted for too long already and i actually finally got it. so soft and fluffy *cuddles*
convinced gary and jimmy to buy 8DDD


went for dinner today at suanthai restaurant at 101 killiney road. the food was so- so hmm 
not my type.

at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive while heading to suan thai

me and my mum


me and my younger brother

 how it looks like inside the shop~


was bored during dinner so i started to camwhore
 


 thats all for now~~~ cant wait for tomorrow~~






No comments:

Post a Comment